Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome to Term 2 in Room 3

This term at Hope School our Key Competency focus is "Relating to Others" we have been discussing some ideas of ways we can Relate to Others at school. So during Discovery Time on Friday we were able to practise some of these ideas.
Our activities this week were:
Pretend Baking
Setting up the Train Set
Making mothers Day gifts
Making Mothers day cards
Painting our nails
Computer Fun
Taking photos
I Hope our Mums liked their presents and cards?


4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 15, 2014

    That looked like fun. By Bella (Room 4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 15, 2014

    I like your rock monsters. They are awesome. From Eden (Room 4)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT!, I like seeing the bonding between each other when communicating at discovery time. I also like to see the can-do attitude. Yay Super cool room 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 15, 2014

    I wish I could go on the computers at discovery time. from Mya (Room 4)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.