Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Dancing Raisins"

Today our language experience for writing was watching what happens when you put raisins into lemonade......We wrote some great stories.



The raisins were dancing and leaping and they did ballet in a jar with lemonade.
Skylah

I like the bubbles because they were bubbling.
Skyla

The bubbles are fuzzy and bubbly.
Dresden

The raisins were covered in bubbles. The bubbles were jumping on the raisins.
Seraphina

The raisins went dancing up and down.
Thomas

The raisins were amazing. The raisins were flipping and ballet dancing.
Makayla

The bubbles were doing ballet. The bubbles were jumping. I like the fuzzy raisins.
Kayla

The raisins are dancing crazy. They are popping.
Hunter

I heard the bubbles popping. The raisins were jumping.
Ellamae

I like listening to the bubbles fizzing.
Harry

The bubbles were popping. The raisins were fizzing! I thought that they were going to shrink
Aaron

The bubbles are smashing out of the jar.
Zion

I saw the raisins nearly holding on to the bottom.
Taran

The raisins were going up and some of them were staying down. The raisins were in a jar of lemonade.
Kayden

3 comments:

  1. Dancing raisins! That sounded like it was lots of fun, and I learnt all about it when I read your stories. Well done room 3. Mrs Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never put raisins in lemonade! I might have to now. Have you tried putting some different coloured drops of food colouring in milk, then adding a few drops of washing up liquid? It's amazing! Great descriptions Room 3, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah,
      Yes the milk and food colouring is on the list to do soon. Have a nice weekend

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.