Friday, August 1, 2014

Our Latest Discovery Time Stories and Slide Show



At Discovery Time I played with the gloop and I played with my friends.
Dresden

We caught bean bags in a box. It was a fun game to play.
Noah

I like the gloop because it was gooey.
Makayla

I like playing with the magnets.
Hunter

I was a Ninja.
Taran

At Discovery Time I played with the gloop and it was gooey.
Rylie

I liked playing with the dress-ups
Zion

I played with the hoola hoops with my friends. It was fun.
Aaron

I liked going to play with the hoola hoops.
Harry

At Discovery, me and Skylah and Seraphina made a big mess.
Kayden

At Discovery Time I played dress-ups
Thomas

At Discovery, I made a wonderful fork picture. It was awesome.
Frances

I liked playing with the gloop.
Ellamae

I played with magnets and I played with the dress-ups.
Ezra

At Discovery Time I played with the gloop it felt goopey.
Seraphina

I liked doing the hoola hoop
Kayla

At Discovery I played with the gloop it was goopey.
Skylah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our blog, it's much appreciated.